Friday 23 May 2014

PLEASE ADVISE: My Husband Cheats On Me With Two Women And I Still Love Him

I’ve been with my husband for about 16 years, since I was 16 and he 18. I’ve always thought we had a very special and kind relationship. We have no children yet.

Last year, I found out that he had started up an affair with a younger woman, his coworker. When I initially confronted him about his distant behaviour, he denied having any affair, saying he wouldn’t dishonour me like that.

However, when his affair got out of hand, I asked him again, and he confessed having s*x with her – without protection. He spent hundreds of dollars on gifts for her. All this time, he was telling me he was busy at work and I actually believed it and tried not to disturb him.

Then, I got my hands on his phone, his BBM and Facebook messages. I almost got a heart attack when I figured he was having an affair with TWO women. Two different women. And, according to the messages, he has had s*x with the both of them. Most of all now, I’m afraid I might have contracted a disease from him.

I am disgusted, angry, hurt, ashamed, I’ve no words to explain how awful I feel. I love this man because he’s really been there for me all those years, the only family I have. The more unreal it seems that he’d betrayed me.

What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Funky Mide does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.funkymide.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by funky mide or any associates of this blog.
*Funky Mide Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on funkymide.blogspot.com
*Thank you.

To contact Funky Mide:
News/Tip Off/Advert
funkymide@gmail.com
funkymide@yahoo.com