Friday 11 April 2014

I’m not mentally prepared for marriage’ – Ice Prince

                              Ice-Prince3


Hip-hop recording artiste Panshak Zamani, aka Ice Prince in an interview with Vanguard revealed that even though he’s a dad at 27, marriage is the last thing on his mind.
Excerpts:
  • How has life been treating you generally?
I just thank God for my life because I don’t see obstacles as challenges the way other people see them, I only see them as stepping stones for me.
  • Why are you still single ?
I don’t think I am planning to get married now because am still young, I’m in my youth  and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planning to get married  or not.
  • But what are your reasons ?
It’s because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can’t say because of what I have, that I am okay to get  married,  no. I don’t think I am mentally ready for marriage.  I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don’t think I have those qualities just yet.
  • But are you in any serious relationship, and any plan of  settling down with your baby mama ?
Yeah , but I wouldn’t want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I’m not ready yet.

1 comment:

  1. wetin zamani dey wait 4 ooooooooo....

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Funky Mide does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.funkymide.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by funky mide or any associates of this blog.
*Funky Mide Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on funkymide.blogspot.com
*Thank you.

To contact Funky Mide:
News/Tip Off/Advert
funkymide@gmail.com
funkymide@yahoo.com