Saturday 12 April 2014

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Meet Indian Man Addicted To Eating Bricks And Stone


pakkirappa1


     Meet the Indian man hoping to find fame and fortune by showcasing his unusual appetite for eating bricks.
Pakkirappa Hunagundi suffers from a rare eating disorder and says he is addicted to eating only bricks, gravel and mud.
‘I only like mud and bricks, nothing else,’ he told Barcroft TV. ‘I will eat it because it is my habit. I need it every day. I can’t stop.
‘My mother asks me not to eat it, but I won’t stop. Even if you give me fried chicken, I want mud at any cost.’
“I love eating them. It has become a part of my life. I started at the age of 10. Now it feels like a necessity to me. I can skip meals, but not bricks or mud. I have suffered no side effects. My teeth are absolutely fine. I can bite into the hardest stone without a problem.”
The 30-year-old has been eating bricks since the age of ten. He now eats up to one brick a day and three kilos of mud and gravel to fulfill his craving.
It is believed he suffers from a condition known as Pica, the persistent eating of non-food items with no nutritional value.
‘We find it extremely strange,’ said one local.
Mr Hunagundi has ignored pleas from friends and family to change his diet and now plans to travel across India to show off his brick-eating abilities.
He says he hasn’t suffered any ill-effects from his unusual diet.
For 20 years he has consumed up to three kilos of debris a day, including mud and gravel, he finds lying around his village in Karnataka.
                                          photo
 photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Funky Mide does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.funkymide.blogspot.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by funky mide or any associates of this blog.
*Funky Mide Blog readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on funkymide.blogspot.com
*Thank you.

To contact Funky Mide:
News/Tip Off/Advert
funkymide@gmail.com
funkymide@yahoo.com